First off, thank you George for the good work. I am excited about such a useful and affordable product.
A few ideas that you might be already working on one way or another:
- Mobile dashboard: the summary icons on the top should be interactive. I.e. by touching tasks I should be able to access the tasks
-Mobile app: dashboard customization, from what to have and where. Weather, logs, usage seems a better order. Usage takes far too much real estate, especially for gold users...
- Mobile interface: Tasks, inventories, when listed should have a similar interface as the browser experience, and be able to to apply filters
- Mobile interface: include linked documents to inventory item, just like in browser
- Equipment: it would be nice to be able to be organized by area, (propulsion, electrical, water system, etc, which is a missing field)
- Column visibility should not reset after logging out, keep a default fav
- Should be able to re-arrange columns, or at least move the action column first rather than last
- Remove mandatory for acquisition date in inventory item
- inventory units, add length, I would replace "pieces" with "units", and maybe move to bottom of the options so is not confusing with "select unit"
- Be able to organize lists both by type and desired order. Maybe moving them around like the sublist?
I am sure more to come as I go along...